The Footfall application implements a flexible, non-intrusive tool that allows businesses to account and generate reports for the number of visitors in a determined store, up to the complete service network.
It makes possible for businesses to know the exact amount of resources needed to ensure they are providing consistent high-quality service, while also allowing deep insights about general customer behavior, visiting patterns, and how these relate to service requests.
The beneficial applications include improving store layout planning, finding better product promotion strategies and helping maximize the service environment through deep analysis of customer affluence, distribution and flow.
- — Centralized Web Application
- — Uses small footprint cameras
- — Complete camera fine-tuning tools
- — Trend comparison for the entire estate network
- — Visits vs. sales conversion
- — Total visits vs. service requests analysis
- — Forecast affluence and customer traffic trends
- — Seamlessly integrated with IX modules
- — 3rd Party Integration Ready